Superior Services And Amenities
A reasonable monthly service fee allows residents to enjoy a host of services and amenities designed to ensure continued comfort and an uncompromising quality of life.
- Restaurant-style dining services
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Scheduled group and individual transportation
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Wellness programs for the mind, body and spirit
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Continuing education classes through Holy Cross College
- All utilities including basic cable, except telephone and Internet
- Multiple dining venues, including an elegant dining room and a casual bistro/café
- Two on-site chapels
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Landscaped grounds with walking trails and courtyards
- Computer center
- Creative arts center
- ATM banking services and postal area
- Beauty salon & barbershop
- Multipurpose room for classes and group activities
Holy Cross Village Chapels
As a faith-based senior retirement community, Holy Cross Village embraces all residents’ spirituality, and offers two on-campus chapels to help accommodate spiritual needs. Our Lady of Holy Cross Chapel is conveniently located between Dujarie House and Schubert Villa, and St. Joseph Chapel is shared with the students of Holy Cross College. Additionally, residents of all faiths can enjoy the peace and tranquility of the quiet prayer/meditation room in the main independent living building, Andre Place.
Learn more about this incomparable retirement lifestyle today. Contact us now to schedule a private tour — and come see everything that our beautiful campus has to offer for yourself!